About the Tokyo Station City Management Council
Tokyo Station City Management Council Co., Ltd.
- 1-9-1 Marunouchi,
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0005 (inside JR EAST Tokyo Station)
- April 1, 2021
Kinokuniya Co., Ltd. / JR Bus Kanto Co., Ltd. / JR East Environment Access Co., Ltd. / JR East Marketing & Communications,Inc. / JR East Cross Station Co.,Ltd. / JR East Service Creation Co., Ltd. / East Japan Railway Trading Co., Ltd. / JR East Station Service Co., Ltd. / JR East Sports Co., Ltd. / JR East TESSEI Co., Ltd. / JR East Urban Development Corporation / JR-East Personnel Service Co., Ltd. / JR East Building Co., Ltd. / JR East Facility Management Co., Ltd. / JR East Logistics Co., Ltd. / JR East Mechatronics Co., Ltd. / JR East Rental & Lease Co., Ltd. / CENTRAL SECURITY PATROLS CO., LTD. / Nippon Hotel Co., Ltd. / East Japan Railway Culture Foundation. / East Japan Railway Company / JR East View Travel Service Co., Ltd. / Viewcard Co., Ltd. /
(as of April 27, 2021)
Based on the concept "Tokyo Station Becomes a City", the council aims to further enhance the appeal and value of this city by turning Tokyo Station and the surrounding area into Tokyo Station City.
- ・Business that propels the bustle and culture of the city.
- ・Business that ensures safety and peace of mind.
- ・Business that provides an environment where visitors can spend their time in comfort.
- ・Business that improves the value of the entire area through cooperation with the area surrounding the city.
- ・Business that disseminates information to make people want to visit.
- ・Business that creates a community for working people.